Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Sultan of Pahang

Yesterday in Kuantan's East Coast Mall was a lovely exhibition of the Sultan of Pahang's most memorable acts captured in photo. Here is a small collection of the offerings. It's just got to make you smile.




























This is my personal favourite of the Sultan sharing a light moment with Najib, the Prime Minister of Malaysia...

















It is a wonderful collection of pictures. I would love a room-full of pictures of my family like that, and I hope one day I will have the space and the money to amass such an array of frames.





2 comments:

  1. wow! you've got a heck of talent. and you have also a nice blog. mind helping me make my blog a better one? here's the link, i hope you'll visit it cause i really don't have a clue where to start..x.x
    http://sailnsoar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. I left some info on your blog, hope it proves helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...