Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Simply Lauren

One evening on our balcony Lauren gave me the pleasure of a few poses. Here they are:




















Lauren is a very happy baby and seems to get cuter with each day. As I'm writing, she is valiantly preparing me some imaginary food and drink with her plastic kitchen set! I get endless drink refills, which is a bonus!


Fun Tip: When you don't know what to do with yourself......












......blow huge bubbles and catch them in your soapy hands! Hours of fun guaranteed, and some pretty cool pictures if you are handy with a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...