Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goals aid positivity

Setting clear, specific goals, writing them down, and developing the desire to achieve them, is a positive step forward for anyone, any time, and under any circumstances. Achieving daily goals brings great satisfaction. A thrill that one has set goals, wrote them down, followed their priorities, and at the end of the day has a list which has been fully checked.

It is the feeling that one's life is actually moving forwards in a favourable direction, instead of remaining stagnant and largely unproductive. My chief goals are largely spiritual in nature, but whether they may be spiritual, emotional, physical, financial or any other type, progression triggers a positive attitude.

Since I have begun prioritizing each day with a list of goals to achieve, I have been able to fill my days with worthwhile things, use time more wisely, and enjoy an increased positive attitude, not just concerning my goals, but towards my outlook on life.

The ability to always think positive, to welcome challenges with enthusiasm, to not allow things to drag you down, is a great asset indeed. As I aforementioned my spiritual goals, prayer has been a powerful, motivating force which has contributed to this positive outlook.

I have been able to better live my religion by setting goals and sorting out my priorities, and so my conscience, not just on religious items, but on life in general, is clearer and more comfortable. Having a clear conscience is a vital part of attaining a positive attitude. We know what is right and wrong, what is good for us to do, and what will have negative effects on ourselves.

A particular verse of scripture serves as my motivation to work towards the peace it describes: "I can answer a clear conscience before God this day." While we can't be perfect, we can take steps to work towards obtaining a clearer conscience regarding our various duties, obligations and responsibilities, which in turn, brings peace of mind.

With a clear conscience, clear priorities, and clear goals, we will be able to reap the fruits of positivity each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...