Saturday, April 17, 2010

H1N1 IS BACK!

H1N1 has returned and a friend of mine has already notified me of an acquaintance being admitted to the hospital. Some of my students are refusing to shake hands once more, and I'm guessing it won't be long before the white face masks are out in full force. Lucky we kept ours just in case!



The simple things ensure a safe passage through the H1N1 onslaught:

* wash hands regularly
* avoid gathering where many people are congregated
* avoid hand contact with others
* cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
* if necessary, wear the mask!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've got it again :(

    Fie looks very fetching in that mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure she would agree with you! Hope you're all right mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...