Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lauren Sawai Horne likes shopping and school

After the tension and bemusement of the previous 48 hours (see posts titled "Eulogy of President Joseph Flake Boone" and "The Power of Words," and accompanying comments), coupled with more controversy than a Premier League football match, I'm going to tone down a fraction my post for today, hoping that there will be no confusion surrounding this one!

So I turn to my 2-year-old daughter, who doesn't yet understand the word 'eulogy' and it's double meaning (although it won't be long until she does!) and display a few recent pictures of her on the balcony.








As you can see, she has one of mummy's old handbags by her side. She puts a few toys in there and then tells us that she's going shopping to buy sweets and chocolate (and occasionally chicken, pork and rice!) or that she's going to school to study! This is largely down to me teaching tuition classes every day which she regularly joins.

6 comments:

  1. I love her so much! She is so cute!! Hehe! But she is more and more mischievous lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is just beautiful. And the mischievousness is all part of her growth experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And probably that she's a "chip off the old block". Daddy was quite mischievous at times, LOTS of times! But every day was a new exciting adventure with him as I'm sure it is with Lauren.

    Love you Lauren, you're adorable! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes each day is a new adventure. She's getting extremely clever, I wonder if that is down to "a chip off the old block" too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. INDUBITABLY!

    (Now there's a word for you. Just tripped off my tongue!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, a lovely word. "Indubitable" is an adjective which means 'that cannot reasonably be doubted.'

    Thank you for your compliment...or is that complement?? Haha! I think it's the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...