Friday, May 7, 2010

Lauren's Out-takes

Here are a few out-takes from photographing Lauren over the last month or so which perhaps you haven't seen (I don't remember sharing any of these ones). Lauren is now 2 years and 4 months today and her short life thus far has passed as it were a dream. She's growing up fast and I told Fidelia that before we know it, she'll be sitting in my tuition classes writing sentences with my students! Enjoy the pictures:

I'm trying to teach her the time but no matter where the hands point, it always seems to be 'six o'clock' according to Lauren!


Looking cute in daddy's sarong after her bath


Preparing a comfortable sitting for Monok and Bobby


Our glow-in-the-dark lollipops were a lot of fun


Eating at the Chicken Rice Shop in East Coast Mall with our friend from Melaka. Her doll 'Monok' thought that tray was a boat!


She found a tiny strip of shade


A little cheesy, that smile, but cute nonetheless!


Still fast asleep at 11.30am!! She shortly after, awoke




Lauren looks dashing in this fetching red dress

2 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...