Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I know it's not Mother's Day in England, but it is here in Malaysia, and so, whilst out shopping, I spotted something I could get from Lauren and I for my wife, Fidelia:


A rose-fragranced Softlan fabric conditioner. It was priced on offer and so we decided it would be a nice little gift for mummy. Indeed, she seemed happy with it when we arrived home:


Here is a closer view of the product...






A special edition Mother's Day fabric softener for a very special mummy indeed! Daddy and Lauren love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...