Sunday, June 27, 2010

England versus Germany

And so our old foes Germany wait in the wings for tonight's last 16 clash in Bloemfontein. Everyone is fit and ready, I'd like to see Peter Crouch given a chance alongside Rooney. I'm refusing to get too carried away however, because I've still not seen anything that suggests this England team are any good. So let's calm down, don't get our expectations too high, and just hope that the lads put in a good performance, which is severely overdue - and hope it doesn't go down to penalty kicks!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!


P.S. Oh yeah, I'd just like to extend my congratulations to Ghana for knocking out the U.S. of A last night! Well done! In the words of Landon Donovan, good things do happen! Great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...