Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

Firstly, I extend my best wishes to my father who is a perfect example of hard work which I desire to emulate. I hope he had a great Father's Day over in England.

Here in Malaysia, we were all out walking last week when my wife suddenly asked us to find small twigs and sticks which she mysteriously wanted to use to make something. So Gaz and I raked the field for small branches and stored them in the basket below Lauren's pushchair.

A few days before Father's Day I was presented with this:



A home made photo frame which didn't cost a penny. I was also treated to a Father's Day cake from Dora:










One proud daddy with his beautiful daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...