Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pondering at Sea in Kuantan

Kuantan is ideally located right on the east coast of Peninsula Malaysia. The beach named Teluk Chempedak is merely a 10-minute drive from the town, whilst public gardens such as Taman Gelora are even closer. These are lovely places to be still and witness nature. We need to find time in our busy lives to rest the body and relax the mind, however short that moment may be. I enjoy the tranquility of a saunter around Taman Gelora, and standing in the wet sand watching the waves turn and lap up at my legs in never-ending rolls. The Pahang Buddhist Association in Kuantan is another beautiful place to take time out and meditate on life. Such meditation brings balance into our lives and invites a proper perspective of the important things in life. It reaps a peaceful calm into our very souls. This is one of the reasons I love Kuantan.

My wife, holding Lauren, joins me in staring out at sea at Teluk Chempedak, Kuantan

6 comments:

  1. 1 picture only a...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't have a gallery every time, especially with this slow computer I'm using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O...I get it.Actually I'm Chai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chai! haha! it's better for you to practice your reading on my blog. Anyway, don't worry, I will have more pictures soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reads your blog few times a week only:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm glad you read my blog every week. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...