Thursday, October 28, 2010

Singapore Puts Malaysia In The Shade

So I concluded my previous post detailing the Marina Bay Sands area of Singapore with the following words:

"Singapore puts Malaysia in the shade."

So impressed was I with my brief sojourn in Singapore, that I have been creating a small illustration for you all to have a look at. It puts into a picture the quote above.


I'm not trying to say Malaysia is all bad. This image merely highlights the different worlds I encountered which are amazingly separated by a short 30-seconds-to-traverse road bridge across the sea.

However, I am encouraged by one thing Malaysia seems to have got spot-on in recent times. A great bus-route for tourists around KL. It takes in 40 different attractions and one can buy tickets valid for 24 or 48 hours.

But Singapore already has the transportation down to a tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...