Sunday, May 29, 2011

Abstract Piece 1: Sparkling

So, *Our home called Kuantan* has turned all abstract for the time being. My interest in this form of art was piqued by Leovi and put into action with my very first diamond light display in my tuition room.

Over the last few days I have been snapping abstract images with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2 in my home. I've surprised myself at just how much creativity is possible, even within the walls of my own home. Seemingly bland objects can become works of art.

I hope you enjoy guessing the identity of the abstract images I'll be showing you over the coming days, perhaps weeks!

Here's the first one:
















Any ideas?

The answer tomorrow. . .







12 comments:

  1. mmm looks like a kitchen table.... or something leather...
    I'm always amazed at the amount of beauty we all have in our own space...
    Enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots. There are tiny flecks of color within the beaded surface. As to the identity of this object... I have absolutely no idea! I look forward to tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it our black sofa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my eyes on this one, how is the battery life ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give up, although I did think that it might have been a CD for a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is your counter and kitchen sink area...I thought I saw hints of a textured surface, like stone or corian. It is great to see how a little change in perspective can make the whole world look different. :) -- Jodi www.lifeconstructionzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful light and texture in this enigmatic and interesting photo. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WCW, the battery life of my camera is quite good. I can get through well over 100 photos before it's low!

    None of you are right! But good ideas though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great photos! Love your idea of guessing shots. Really not sure on this though!

    Thanks for your comment on my Southeast Asian Favourites - I felt that I could LIVE on rambutan, and it's so cheap! It could possibly be the one food I miss the most! I am so jealous that you can buy fried banana right outside of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Hazel, that stall has actually been closed for the last month now and I'm wondering when it's going to open up again :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...