Thursday, July 5, 2012

Florianna's Engagement at Escobar, Damai Central

The main purpose of our visit to Kuching last month was to attend my sister-in-law's engagement party at Escobar, Damai Central, Kuching.

Florianna is now engaged to Aser, a very nice man from Egypt. they held their party at Escobar, a nice bar/restaurant at Damai beach, Kuching. The tables were set nicely in an open-air setting. The photographers and videographers did their jobs well, though we are still waiting for the edited photos to be delivered. I managed to snap a few pictures with my point-and-shoot, which came out ok.

It was an enjoyable night. We arrived just as the sun was setting over the sea:



Felicity posing at the restaurant


Fie and Lauren





Photos from the engagement ceremony...




























Following is a lovely video put together of the engagement night. Watch and enjoy! Once again, we offer our congratulations to Florianna and Aser and wish them all the best in their future!








5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to my sister, Anna and her fiance, Aser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your sister! The video is lovely.. what an international family you'll be having.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I offer my congratulations to Florianna and Aser, and I wish them a long and happy life together. What delightful photos of the engagement party. Everyone looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is the wedding? She looks so like her Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, yes, international family is certainly interesting to say the least!

    Thank you Diane!

    Mum, I don't know when exactly the wedding is. They will be getting married in Egypt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...