Saturday, March 2, 2013

Preparing for the April A-Z challenge

This week I decided to get cracking on my A-Z topic for 2013. If you are not aware, during the month of April each year, I participate in a blog challenge with thousands of other blogs. Each day, we compose a post centred on each letter of the alphabet.




I've had good fun with it for the last two years, but it's also very demanding. Posting almost every day is fine if you are prepared well and keep it relatively short, but the visiting of all the other participants represents the real struggle!

Currently I have 12 of the 26 letters of the alphabet sorted, and my A-Z this year revolves around photos, of course!

Hope you'll follow along in April!


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to April A-Z challenge babe! All the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like quite the challenge but also fun - look forward to what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still asking myself the should-I-should-I-not question because I'm quite inconsistent in blogging nowadays. Getting back to the track is hard but I'm trying my best. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the messages of support. I'm sure April will be fast and frenetic but I do love discovering other blogs out there!

    Keep Calm and A-Z
    An A-Z of learning English

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...