Saturday, May 6, 2017

Lauren's Gymnastics Competition, Perlis, April 2017

Lauren is doing rather well with her rhythmic gymnastics. Her latest competition was held all the way up north in Perlis. Fidelia went with Lauren while I stayed in Kuantan with Leah.

Lauren with her medals

Lauren with other members of the Pahang team

Lauren with Tiffany, Aleesya and Coach Ros

Pahang RG team

It's really cool that my daughter is representing Pahang and enjoying what she's doing. At the same time, we know that of she gets really good at it, she may need to leave home and train in KL at 13 years old. But I don't think we are ready for that yet. For now, we just love that she is doing well and loving her gymnastics!


2 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...